CatBanter

-   -   Ping Tweed - OT (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7295)

CatNipped September 19th 04 02:53 PM

Ping Tweed - OT

Tweed, how are you doing on *your* road to recovery from surgery? Has the
blood from the hemorrhage cleared up yet? How is your vision, is it
improving still? We're still sending purrs, cyber hugs, happy thoughts, and
meatloaf meditations that you'll continue to improve swiftly and completely.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Christina Websell September 19th 04 04:35 PM

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Tweed, how are you doing on *your* road to recovery from surgery? Has the
blood from the hemorrhage cleared up yet? How is your vision, is it
improving still? We're still sending purrs, cyber hugs, happy thoughts,
and
meatloaf meditations that you'll continue to improve swiftly and
completely.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hi, CatNipped

The blood has cleared a bit, and I now see everything in sepia tones, but
blurred. I hit another complication last weekend, experienced a lot of
pain. Investigations showed that the pressure inside my eye is too high,
and I now have so much different meds to take that I've had to make a chart
out! 4 lots of drops, 2, 2xday, 1, 4x day, 1, 6x day and 2 different pills
2xday. Both pills cause drowsiness so I seem to spend quite a lot of time
snoozing..
Next hospital visit Thursday. My sight is worse than I went in, but better
than when I came out ;-)
A way to go yet.
Thanks for asking.

Tweed

Karen Chuplis September 19th 04 05:12 PM

in article , Christina Websell at
wrote on 9/19/04 10:35AM:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Ohhh. Purrs for more recovery and better news.

O J September 19th 04 05:16 PM

On Sun, 19 Sep, Tweed wrote:

The blood has cleared a bit, and I now see everything in sepia tones, but
blurred. I hit another complication last weekend, experienced a lot of
pain. Investigations showed that the pressure inside my eye is too high,
and I now have so much different meds to take that I've had to make a chart
out! 4 lots of drops, 2, 2xday, 1, 4x day, 1, 6x day and 2 different pills
2xday. Both pills cause drowsiness so I seem to spend quite a lot of time
snoozing..
Next hospital visit Thursday. My sight is worse than I went in, but better
than when I came out ;-)
A way to go yet.
Thanks for asking.

Oh I hope things work themselves out OK. Keep your spirits up!
That's so easy for me to say, it's not my eye, but friends and kitties
all over the world are on your side.

Aarrrggggh,
O J