CatBanter

-   -   Phobia we have in common (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26565)

Marcia April 23rd 05 11:23 PM

Phobia we have in common

I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Marcia

Kreisleriana April 23rd 05 11:41 PM

On 23 Apr 2005 15:23:39 -0700, (Marcia) yodeled:

I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Marcia

Some cats seem to think the ironing board is evil.

I agree. :P

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

[email protected] April 24th 05 12:12 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:
On 23 Apr 2005 15:23:39 -0700, (Marcia)

yodeled:

I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime

it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Marcia

I wish Otis would tell my cats the ironing board is evil. They're all
over it as soon as I set it up, and end up not only in the way, but
with cat hair all over the place.

Sherry

CatNipped April 24th 05 12:12 AM

"Marcia" wrote in message
om...
I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Marcia

Oh, I agree with both of you, ironing boards are about the scariest thing I
know of!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

CATherine April 24th 05 12:50 AM

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:12:41 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"Marcia" wrote in message
. com...
I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Marcia

Oh, I agree with both of you, ironing boards are about the scariest thing I
know of!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh, yes! I only encounter the evil thing about once a year. i have no
idea what is in the bottom of my ironing bin. OTH, the cats are
fascinated with it and the iron's cord as it wiggles around.

--
CATherine

Marina April 24th 05 03:48 AM

Marcia wrote:
I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Poor Otis! He must sense the hatred from you when the ironing board
comes out. ;o) I don't even have an ironing board. If I need to iron
something, I do it on the kitchen table. Or that's the theory. Haven't
actually done it in many years now.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!