CatBanter

-   -   Christmas Card lists. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93002)

Yowie January 2nd 09 01:57 AM

Christmas Card lists.

Speaking of Christmas Card lists...

I've got 2008 (obviously) and 2007. I also have 2004.

If anyone has copies of all the other years we've done this, would you be
kind enough to send a copy? Take out the spamtrap :-)

Thanks

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

MaryL January 2nd 09 04:50 AM

Christmas Card lists.

"Yowie" wrote in message
Speaking of Christmas Card lists...

I've got 2008 (obviously) and 2007. I also have 2004.

If anyone has copies of all the other years we've done this, would you be
kind enough to send a copy? Take out the spamtrap :-)

Thanks

Yowie
--

I am sending 2005 and 2006 to you. Please send email to me if you have any
difficulty receiving the lists.

MaryL