CatBanter

-   -   Cat in bag falling off table (vid) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=78627)

georgie March 7th 07 06:11 AM

Cat in bag falling off table (vid)

My cats love paper bags!

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=47lpemf

AZ Nomad March 7th 07 02:27 PM

Cat in bag falling off table (vid)

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:11:05 -0500, georgie wrote:

My cats love paper bags!

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=47lpemf

Somehow I don't find a cat in a bag falling onto a hard floor cute.

TheTrevor July 1st 12 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Nomad (Post 532805)
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:11:05 -0500, georgie wrote:

My cats love paper bags!

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=47lpemf

Somehow I don't find a cat in a bag falling onto a hard floor cute.

Actually the cat in question fell onto the soft seat of a banquette, then onto a carpeted floor, and was not in the slightest hurt. A little bewildered perhaps. But that is the natural state of mind for cats. They are stupid, stupid animals. Otherwise, they wouldn't get into bags. Funny though.