CatBanter

-   -   [partly OT] a little competition?? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99511)

Pat[_4_] February 9th 10 11:42 PM

[partly OT] a little competition??

I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges to
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my lap
and/or bat at the flying balls.

Come ON, folks, how about a tournament? It would spur me to new heights, and
you'll have fun with a great game, too....

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

jmcquown[_2_] February 10th 10 12:06 AM

"Pat" wrote in message
I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have
accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

Some of us aren't interested in online games, competitions, etc. Have fun.

Jill

Magic Mood Jeep February 10th 10 12:27 AM

On 2/9/2010 6:42 PM, Pat wrote:
I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges to
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my lap
and/or bat at the flying balls.

Come ON, folks, how about a tournament? It would spur me to new heights, and
you'll have fun with a great game, too....

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

I play that game, but find I can only play it once in a while - it gets
too maddening for me!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

[email protected] February 14th 10 12:17 AM

Pat wrote:

I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges to
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my lap
and/or bat at the flying balls.

My first sco 12,800. :) The challenge should keep me busy for quite
a while.

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

You can also go directly here, without passing through Facebook or
collecting $200. :)

http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

Joyce

--
Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this
anger!" This rarely works, but talking to yourself in public will

Pat[_4_] February 14th 10 06:37 AM

[partly OT] a little competition??

wrote

| I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
| 55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my
lap
| and/or bat at the flying balls.
|
| My first sco 12,800. :) The challenge should keep me busy for quite
| a while.
|
| http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn
|
| You can also go directly here, without passing through Facebook or
| collecting $200. :)
|
| http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

It won't keep track of your highest score, but then again, neither will
facebook, apparently... I got up to almost 59,000,000 and then a few hours
later it had my high score showing as 16m. I went to the "reviews" on FB and
read dozens of reports of lost high scores.

[email protected] February 14th 10 08:12 AM

Pat wrote:

| http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

It won't keep track of your highest score, but then again, neither will
facebook, apparently... I got up to almost 59,000,000 and then a few hours
later it had my high score showing as 16m. I went to the "reviews" on FB and
read dozens of reports of lost high scores.

You need Snagit. (Not related to Hopitus's cat. :))

Joyce

--
Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating

Yowie February 15th 10 11:24 PM

[partly OT] a little competition??

In ,
typed:
Pat wrote:

I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue
challenges to beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I
know of) have accepted the challenge. You're missing out on a great
game - not much clicking involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into
my lap and/or bat at the flying balls.

My first sco 12,800. :) The challenge should keep me busy for
quite a while.

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

You can also go directly here, without passing through Facebook or
collecting $200. :)

http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

That is an evil, evil game. A pox on you for ever posting an url I could
access from work :-)

Yowie