CatBanter

-   -   (OT) Bubbels with a few twists (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68545)

Pat April 7th 06 06:48 PM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

Y'all are gonna hate me for finding this and telling you about it, but...
Bubbels lovers, you must see this:

http://games.yahoo.com/games/downloads/pd.html

Pat April 7th 06 08:05 PM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

my top score so far is 88,559

Kathryn April 7th 06 08:11 PM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

I was supposed to go to bed an hour ago! Damn bubbles!!

I think the original bubbels has the most satisfying popping sound. I like
the special effect bubbels on this one

"Pat" wrote in message
.. .
my top score so far is 88,559

CatNipped April 7th 06 08:36 PM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

I like the original Bubbels because it's not timed (except at the end and
that's not really fast-paced time). Games that have times like this just
make me tense instead of relaxing me (the only reason for me to play a
game). It's also why my old stand-by is plain old solitaire - plus I can
multi-task without losing the game.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Bev April 7th 06 09:23 PM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

This is a cruel thing you have done to me Pat. I had conquered my
addiction a while ago and was free free free. Now I am away again,
scream, groan.

Bev

PS, I refuse to look at your top score (covering eyes)

"Kathryn" wrote in message
I was supposed to go to bed an hour ago! Damn bubbles!!

I think the original bubbels has the most satisfying popping sound. I like
the special effect bubbels on this one

"Pat" wrote in message
.. .
my top score so far is 88,559

Pat April 8th 06 12:38 AM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

"CatNipped" wrote

I like the original Bubbels because it's not timed (except at the end and
that's not really fast-paced time). Games that have times like this just
make me tense instead of relaxing me (the only reason for me to play a
game). It's also why my old stand-by is plain old solitaire - plus I can
multi-task without losing the game.

Did you see that it has 'Pause' button?

Pat April 8th 06 01:36 AM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

"Bev" wrote

PS, I refuse to look at your top score (covering eyes)

Now up to 120,028. Curious how you're doing with it.

Pat April 8th 06 05:07 AM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

125,309....

[email protected] April 8th 06 07:24 PM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:48:44 -0500, "Pat"
wrote:

Y'all are gonna hate me for finding this and telling you about it, but...
Bubbels lovers, you must see this:

http://games.yahoo.com/games/downloads/pd.html

It comes from GameHouse. Darn that site! I'm already addicted to
Addiction Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, and Chainz there.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Bev April 8th 06 08:44 PM

(OT) Bubbels with a few twists

"Pat" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote

PS, I refuse to look at your top score (covering eyes)

Now up to 120,028. Curious how you're doing with it.

I haven't counted them up but have not got past level three in my several
attempts. I do find the time limit annoying, mainly because when I bomb
out I have to go back to the beginning!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr :) It's another
addictive game though.

Bev