CatBanter

-   -   Game OT (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=82484)

ollie2 August 28th 07 11:30 PM

Game OT

This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go splat,
I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going wrong!!!! Help
is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Bev

--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

[email protected] August 28th 07 11:51 PM

Game OT

ollie2 wrote:

This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go splat,
I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going wrong!!!! Help
is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Oh, right, like I'm going to fall for this one *again*! :)

Joyce

Christine K. August 29th 07 03:55 AM

Game OT

ollie2 kirjoitti:
This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go splat,
I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going wrong!!!! Help
is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Bev

You need to do real "baby taps" on the thrusters, so you don't run out
of fuel or go too fast. Landing is very slow in order to not go splat.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

ollie2 August 30th 07 12:56 AM

Game OT

"Christine K." wrote in message
ollie2 kirjoitti:
This game has stumped me as every time I try to land on the moon I go
splat, I tried the trampoline type things - no go, where am I going
wrong!!!! Help is needed from the game experts, lol.

http://nasaexplores.com/extras/apoll...oonlander.html

Bev

You need to do real "baby taps" on the thrusters, so you don't run out of
fuel or go too fast. Landing is very slow in order to not go splat.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
photos: http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb108/christal63/
photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Thanks Christine. I've just been sent another similar type game which I
will post separately, lol, onward and upward.

Bev