CatBanter

-   -   Weeble's Purrday (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108333)

Magic Mood Jeep August 19th 12 03:22 PM

Weeble's Purrday

For some reason, I think I marked it in some online calendars as being
the 22nd, but that’s the date I could find on the earliest picture of
him – but I’d already had him for 2 days, and he was a day old when I
found him, which would make my bunny-soft, shiny-black Weeble-baby’s
actual birthday as TODAY!!!! He is NINE (9) years old!!!

It took me 2 days to find my camera & gather info on how to care for an
abandoned bitty: feed every 3-4 hours (or whenever he screamed) & help
him go wee & poo (ick) as often as possible since he knew no better.

Now I see him and have to tell him that his head is bigger than his
entire self was when I got him!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

MaryL[_2_] August 19th 12 05:09 PM

Weeble's Purrday

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message ...

For some reason, I think I marked it in some online calendars as being
the 22nd, but that’s the date I could find on the earliest picture of
him – but I’d already had him for 2 days, and he was a day old when I
found him, which would make my bunny-soft, shiny-black Weeble-baby’s
actual birthday as TODAY!!!! He is NINE (9) years old!!!

It took me 2 days to find my camera & gather info on how to care for an
abandoned bitty: feed every 3-4 hours (or whenever he screamed) & help
him go wee & poo (ick) as often as possible since he knew no better.

Now I see him and have to tell him that his head is bigger than his
entire self was when I got him!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's hard to believe so many years have passed. Happy purrday, Weeble--and
many more to come.

MaryL (joined by Holly and Duffy)

Bastette August 19th 12 09:33 PM

Weeble's Purrday

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

For some reason, I think I marked it in some online calendars as being
the 22nd, but that?s the date I could find on the earliest picture of
him ? but I?d already had him for 2 days, and he was a day old when I
found him, which would make my bunny-soft, shiny-black Weeble-baby?s
actual birthday as TODAY!!!! He is NINE (9) years old!!!

It took me 2 days to find my camera & gather info on how to care for an
abandoned bitty: feed every 3-4 hours (or whenever he screamed) & help
him go wee & poo (ick) as often as possible since he knew no better.

Now I see him and have to tell him that his head is bigger than his
entire self was when I got him!

He was so adorable as a baby kitten! I remember the pictures of him from
that time (not one day old, but maybe a few weeks or a month old) - like
the one where he claimed the remote control as his own. That does *not*
feel like 9 years ago!!

Happy birthday to the grown-up version! Does he still weeble-wobble?

--
Joyce

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx

Magic Mood Jeep August 19th 12 11:48 PM

Weeble's Purrday

On 8/19/2012 4:33 PM, Bastette wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

[...]

LOL! Weeble lost his wobble many years ago (before he turned 1 even!) -
although he still like apples.... and bread

jmcquown[_2_] August 20th 12 08:12 PM

Weeble's Purrday

On 8/19/2012 10:22 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
For some reason, I think I marked it in some online calendars as being
the 22nd, but that’s the date I could find on the earliest picture of
him – but I’d already had him for 2 days, and he was a day old when I
found him, which would make my bunny-soft, shiny-black Weeble-baby’s
actual birthday as TODAY!!!! He is NINE (9) years old!!!

It took me 2 days to find my camera & gather info on how to care for an
abandoned bitty: feed every 3-4 hours (or whenever he screamed) & help
him go wee & poo (ick) as often as possible since he knew no better.

Now I see him and have to tell him that his head is bigger than his
entire self was when I got him!

Happy Belated Purrday to Persia's preshus Weebs! Persia and I send
love-taps and gentle head-butts.

Jill