CatBanter

-   -   (OT) Texas snow auction on eBay (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23168)

Pat January 4th 05 04:05 PM

(OT) Texas snow auction on eBay

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/04/sno....ap/index.html

Pat January 4th 05 05:07 PM

I can't believe I reposted this. That's what I get for staying up until 5:00
a.m. chatting with my heart-throb.... we started at 9:00 p.m.... that's
EIGHT HOURS straight!!!!

jmcquown January 4th 05 05:20 PM

Pat wrote:
I can't believe I reposted this. That's what I get for staying up
until 5:00 a.m. chatting with my heart-throb.... we started at 9:00
p.m.... that's EIGHT HOURS straight!!!!

That's "Love" for ya! John and are always amazed we've been on the phone
for a couple of hours (and I hate talking on the phone). And when we get
together, sheesh... we're up until 2:00 AM saying "Wow, is it this late
already?" G Enjoy it!

Jill

Annie Wxill January 5th 05 02:41 AM

"Pat" wrote in message
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/04/sno....ap/index.html

We've got several good-sized Texas snowballs in our freezer, but not any
that big. It was great having a white Christmas. The city turned on the
lights in a football field, and people were out there all night playing in
the snow.
Not us, though. The road in to town from where we live was closed. We
turned on the fireplace and enjoyed the fire. The snow was the best
Christmas present we could have.
Annie