CatBanter

-   -   Eternal Sunshine (OT) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3075)

Karen Chuplis April 27th 04 06:35 AM

Eternal Sunshine (OT)

I highly recommend Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I just saw it and
it is such an unusual movie, somehow sweet, sad and funky at the same time.
Really enjoyable.

Karen

OU812? April 27th 04 01:59 PM

Karen Chuplis wrote:
I highly recommend Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I just saw
it and it is such an unusual movie, somehow sweet, sad and funky at
the same time. Really enjoyable.

I've been wanting to see this.. I love Jim Carrey as a comedian and i think
he can pull off a serious role if need be (though The Truman Show sucked
arse)

Kristy

Karen

--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

OU812? April 27th 04 01:59 PM

Karen Chuplis wrote:
I highly recommend Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I just saw
it and it is such an unusual movie, somehow sweet, sad and funky at
the same time. Really enjoyable.

I've been wanting to see this.. I love Jim Carrey as a comedian and i think
he can pull off a serious role if need be (though The Truman Show sucked
arse)

Kristy

Karen

--
((
/\ /\ ))
/@ @\ ((
\ _* _/\\\\\\
/ * \
/ \ /\
/ \ //
/ \ //
# # # #
*Bomber*

Karen April 27th 04 03:58 PM

"OU812?" wrote in message
Karen Chuplis wrote:
I highly recommend Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I just saw
it and it is such an unusual movie, somehow sweet, sad and funky at
the same time. Really enjoyable.

I've been wanting to see this.. I love Jim Carrey as a comedian and i

think
he can pull off a serious role if need be (though The Truman Show sucked
arse)

Kristy

This does not suck in any way and he was great. (And I really have never
liked him aside from "The Mask" so that is saying a lot!) Go see! Go see!

Karen