CatBanter

-   -   Lovely Eyes (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113934)

jmcquown[_2_] May 16th 19 03:17 PM

Lovely Eyes

In the early morning when I start to wake up, Buffy sits up and stares
at me. The room is fairly dark due to the window blinds. But there is
a skylight over the sink in the adjoining bathroom so there the room is
not dark. In that light, Buffy's pupils are *huge*. She looks like one
of those adorable old dolls that had really big eyes. It's times like
this I wish I had a camera built into my head. :)

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] May 23rd 19 04:13 PM

Lovely Eyes

On 5/18/2019 11:29 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
In the early morning when I start to wake up, Buffy sits up and stares
at me. The room is fairly dark due to the window blinds. But there is
a skylight over the sink in the adjoining bathroom so there the room is
not dark. In that light, Buffy's pupils are *huge*. She looks like one
of those adorable old dolls that had really big eyes. It's times like
this I wish I had a camera built into my head. :)

Jill

The way you describe Buffy's eyes in the half light sounds almost ethereal.
Lovely.

Judith

Truly, Judith! In that light her eyes look otherworldly. The pupils in
are very large in the ambient light but I can still see her irises,
which are blue and green. I love seeing those eyes in that light. :)

Jill