CatBanter

-   -   Chair Greeblings (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89950)

jmcquown[_2_] July 24th 08 11:14 AM

Chair Greeblings

There's a chair in the "TV room" (for lack of a better term) Persia hadn't
paid any attention to. But last night it was covered with particularly
sneaky greeblings! Persia sniffed the chair for a few minutes, looking at
it very suspiciously. Then WHAM! Up she went, chasing all the greeblings
off! She let out a meezer-like cry of triumph (much to my mom's surprise!).
Of course she had to thoroughly inspect the chair to make sure she didn't
miss any, and yowled at the walls all around to make sure they knew not to
come back :)

Jill

Adrian[_2_] July 24th 08 02:51 PM

Chair Greeblings

jmcquown wrote:
There's a chair in the "TV room" (for lack of a better term) Persia
hadn't paid any attention to. But last night it was covered with
particularly sneaky greeblings! Persia sniffed the chair for a few
minutes, looking at it very suspiciously. Then WHAM! Up she went,
chasing all the greeblings off! She let out a meezer-like cry of
triumph (much to my mom's surprise!). Of course she had to thoroughly
inspect the chair to make sure she didn't miss any, and yowled at the
walls all around to make sure they knew not to come back :)

Jill

I'm glad she's protecting you, those SC greeblings can be nasty. ;o)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Shiral July 25th 08 06:32 AM

Chair Greeblings

On Jul 24, 6:51*am, "Adrian" wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
There's a chair in the "TV room" (for lack of a better term) Persia
hadn't paid any attention to. *But last night it was covered with
particularly sneaky greeblings! *Persia sniffed the chair for a few
minutes, looking at it very suspiciously. *Then WHAM! *Up she went,
chasing all the greeblings off! *She let out a meezer-like cry of
triumph (much to my mom's surprise!). Of course she had to thoroughly
inspect the chair to make sure she didn't miss any, and yowled at the
walls all around to make sure they knew not to come back :)

Jill

I'm glad she's protecting you, those SC greeblings can be nasty. ;o)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

And obviously she knows Greeblings MUST have had something to do with
your stay in the hospital. Maybe she feels she didn't protect you
vigilantly enough before hand, so now she's tackling the infestation
of those SC nasties now. =o)

Hope you're feeling better, Jill. It's nice to have you back.

Melissa