CatBanter

-   -   Happy kitty (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1261)

Dan Mahoney November 27th 03 08:38 PM

Happy kitty

Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Arthur Shapiro November 27th 03 09:05 PM

In article , Dan Mahoney wrote:

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable

Now that's one obviously abused kitty. You're being trained quite well!

Art

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me

m. L. Briggs November 27th 03 10:21 PM

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:38:35 -0800, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

"God's in His Heaven -- all's right with the world!"

polonca12000 November 27th 03 10:25 PM

Loved the pic! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get

[email protected] November 27th 03 10:46 PM

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

He looks extremely happy! What a cutie.

Joyce, trying to figure out what body part of the human we're looking
at. :)

m. L. Briggs November 27th 03 10:56 PM

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:46:23 GMT, wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

He looks extremely happy! What a cutie.

Joyce, trying to figure out what body part of the human we're looking
at. :)

Looks like the kitty is sleeping on his arm.

Yowie November 27th 03 11:20 PM

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Awwwwww, that is such an adorable photo! Samuel looks so content...

Yowie

Karen November 28th 03 12:17 AM

in article , Dan Mahoney at
wrote on 11/27/03 2:38 PM:

Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Oh my that IS funny!

Karen

Dan Mahoney November 28th 03 12:44 AM

Joyce, trying to figure out what body part of the human we're looking
at. :)

Looks like the kitty is sleeping on his arm.

Exactly right! His head is up against my upper arm, almost in my armpit.

Ted Davis November 28th 03 12:58 AM

wrote:

Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Three of mine go that one better: they crawl completely under the
covers - between the sheets (usually). One goes all the way to my
feet - I get more out of that than she does. No pictures though -
they would just show lumps in the bed.

If there is a way to get warmer, cats will find it.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)