CatBanter

-   -   OT I'm A Granny Again :) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87731)

Kyla =^. .^= April 8th 08 08:34 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

Hi there
I just wanted you to know that my daughter in Denver just called me.
Her 6th child (a boy) was born a little over an hour ago.
Joshua Alexander Hampton weighed in at a whopping
9 pounds 13 oz. BIG baby.
Welcome to the World big/lil guy:)
So now I have 8 grand-kids.
And I love each and every one of em.
Hugs
Kyla
--getting her pkg ready to mail off

Lesley April 8th 08 08:40 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

On Apr 8, 12:34*pm, "Kyla =^. .^=" wrote:
Hi there
I just wanted you to know that my daughter in Denver just called me.
Her 6th child (a boy) was born a little over an hour ago.
Joshua Alexander *Hampton weighed in at a whopping
9 pounds 13 oz. BIG baby.

At that weight your daughter has my sympathy! (Never did it myself-not
going to do it now- just the thought of it brings tears to my eyes!)

Concatulations

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Joy April 8th 08 08:58 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
Hi there
I just wanted you to know that my daughter in Denver just called me.
Her 6th child (a boy) was born a little over an hour ago.
Joshua Alexander Hampton weighed in at a whopping
9 pounds 13 oz. BIG baby.
Welcome to the World big/lil guy:)
So now I have 8 grand-kids.
And I love each and every one of em.
Hugs
Kyla
--getting her pkg ready to mail off

Congratulations to all concerned! That is a big baby! Mine were both under
7 lbs.

Joy

Jo Firey April 8th 08 09:07 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:34:55 -0700, Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

Hi there
I just wanted you to know that my daughter in Denver just called me.
Her 6th child (a boy) was born a little over an hour ago.
Joshua Alexander Hampton weighed in at a whopping
9 pounds 13 oz. BIG baby.
Welcome to the World big/lil guy:)
So now I have 8 grand-kids.
And I love each and every one of em.
Hugs
Kyla
--getting her pkg ready to mail off

Congrats!

Dan

Wow! He's half grown already. I love his name.

Congrats Granny. Welcome to the world Joshua Alexander.

Jo

CatNipped[_2_] April 8th 08 10:34 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
Hi there
I just wanted you to know that my daughter in Denver just called me.
Her 6th child (a boy) was born a little over an hour ago.
Joshua Alexander Hampton weighed in at a whopping
9 pounds 13 oz. BIG baby.
Welcome to the World big/lil guy:)
So now I have 8 grand-kids.
And I love each and every one of em.
Hugs
Kyla
--getting her pkg ready to mail off

Con-cat-ulations! I have three grandchildren of the blood and four
grandchildren (and one great-grandchild) of the heart (though truth be told
they're all "of the heart").

Hugs,

CatNipped

Granby April 8th 08 11:01 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

No one would ever consider the birth of a barekid OT. Congrats and ouch to
the mother. My kids were almost 7 months before they weighed that much!!!

Kreisleriana[_3_] April 8th 08 11:56 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
Hi there
I just wanted you to know that my daughter in Denver just called me.
Her 6th child (a boy) was born a little over an hour ago.
Joshua Alexander Hampton weighed in at a whopping
9 pounds 13 oz. BIG baby.
Welcome to the World big/lil guy:)
So now I have 8 grand-kids.
And I love each and every one of em.
Hugs
Kyla
--getting her pkg ready to mail off

Congrats on the new barekitten!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

jjj[_2_] April 9th 08 05:25 AM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

Please have your devil spawn stop breeding! It's bad enough the way it
is with YOU being here.

Ann April 9th 08 02:48 PM

OT I'm A Granny Again :)

Congratulations.