CatBanter

-   -   Names (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81056)

CatNipped June 24th 07 01:19 AM

Names

We're thinking about "Archer" and "Ozzy" for the boys and "Jade" for little
mama but nothing's set in stone yet - we'll have to wait until they pick
their own names before we'll know for sure.

In the meantime suggestions on what to suggest to them are still very
welcome.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mischief June 24th 07 03:38 AM

Names

I always liked "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" from Dr. Seuss

There's always Hooli and Kitten......

Lets see, other names i've seen as a tech......

Yin and Yang
Harry and Potter
Sushi and Sashimi

Chaos and Trouble I think are perfect names however for kittens, cause
that's EXACTLY what they bring!!! hehehehehe

Kristi

Sherry June 24th 07 03:40 AM

Names

On Jun 23, 7:19 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
We're thinking about "Archer" and "Ozzy" for the boys and "Jade" for little
mama but nothing's set in stone yet - we'll have to wait until they pick
their own names before we'll know for sure.

In the meantime suggestions on what to suggest to them are still very
welcome.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

I think those are cute names. In fact, I was vascillating between
"Ozzy" and "Elvis" for my
boykitten. The girl kitten is "Abbycat". (since she's a tabbycat)
I love the name Jade. It sounds sophisticated, and a little exotic.

Sherry

[email protected] June 24th 07 04:47 AM

Names

Sherry wrote:

I love the name Jade. It sounds sophisticated, and a little exotic.

Perfect for a green-eyed kitty!

I kind of liked Pete and Repeat for the hooli-brothers. Of course, that
could confuse them. You might prefer names that don't rhyme.

Joyce