CatBanter

-   -   The Cat House (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6522)

Pat August 29th 04 07:17 PM

The Cat House

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

Irulan August 29th 04 07:30 PM

Pat wrote:
I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

Pat, did you give Abelard a good talking to yet?
Jazz's mama

--
Irulan
from now until the end of time.

Karen Chuplis August 29th 04 07:38 PM

in article , Pat at
wrote on 8/29/04 1:17 PM:

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

But aren't you glad they are all there!

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) August 29th 04 09:41 PM

Pat wrote:

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

In that case, I hope you have a king-sized bed! ;-)

Sherry August 29th 04 09:44 PM

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Sherry