CatBanter

-   -   Build yourself a cat cam (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80777)

Nik Simpson June 12th 07 11:52 PM

Build yourself a cat cam

Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/
--
Nik Simpson

Takayuki June 13th 07 05:08 AM

Build yourself a cat cam

Nik Simpson wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

This is quite hilarious, with all the running around and secret cat
meetings under cars.

Kreisleriana June 13th 07 06:06 AM

Build yourself a cat cam

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:08:16 -0400, Takayuki
yodeled:

Nik Simpson wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

This is quite hilarious, with all the running around and secret cat
meetings under cars.

I liked that too, although it worried me a little bit. It kind of
reminded me of the "Deep Throat" scenes in "All The President's Men."
;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

[email protected] June 13th 07 08:56 AM

Build yourself a cat cam

Nik Simpson wrote:

Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

This was great - What The World Looks Like, to a cat! Very clever.

Joyce

Karen AKA Kajikit June 15th 07 03:58 PM

Build yourself a cat cam

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:52:53 -0400, Nik Simpson
wrote:

Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

What a neat idea! None of the girls will wear a collar (and they don't
go outside anyway...) but for somebody who had an outside cat it would
be fascinating to see what they get up to!

[email protected] June 15th 07 10:58 PM

Build yourself a cat cam

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

What a neat idea! None of the girls will wear a collar (and they don't
go outside anyway...) but for somebody who had an outside cat it would
be fascinating to see what they get up to!

Yeah, I showed it to a friend and she asked me if I was going to try it
on Smudge, but I would be afraid to - I'd worry that she would get stuck
someplace with that clunky thing on her. Someday, when cameras are the
size of a tag that hangs from a kitty collar, maybe. :)

Joyce

[email protected] June 27th 07 08:08 PM

Build yourself a cat cam

Nik Simpson wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/
--
Nik Simpson