CatBanter

-   -   IGNORE Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ okafretu (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9269)

jmcquown November 7th 04 03:21 PM

IGNORE Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ okafretu

wrote:

Now please, everyone, I'm deleting this post. Don't reply to it and please
if you must reply, at least don't cross-post to the usenet world. Let's get
rid of these imbeciles by not encouraging them, okay? Thanks.

Jill

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) November 7th 04 10:14 PM

jmcquown wrote:

wrote:

Now please, everyone, I'm deleting this post.

How can you do that? It's only supposed to work for your
own computer! Some of us are upset enough about the
election results so that we WANT to let off steam, and (like
me) resent your officious usurping of power (ala GWB?)!
Suppose you simply kill-file the subject, instead of
appointing yourself unelected censor for the entire group?

jmcquown November 7th 04 10:40 PM

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

wrote:

Now please, everyone, I'm deleting this post.

How can you do that? It's only supposed to work for your
own computer! Some of us are upset enough about the
election results so that we WANT to let off steam, and (like
me) resent your officious usurping of power (ala GWB?)!
Suppose you simply kill-file the subject, instead of
appointing yourself unelected censor for the entire group?

Relax. I'm deleting it from MY PC/downloaded ng posts. But I don't care to
see a bunch of cross-posted twit. If you're upset about the elections,
fine. Just please don't subject me to it. There are plenty of places where
political posts are welcome.

Jill