CatBanter

-   -   One year anniversary (late) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5189)

Victor Martinez July 10th 04 04:13 PM

One year anniversary (late)

I just realized it's been just over one year since we adopted Fez and
Rufous! Rufous is a healthy 12 lbs (5.4 kg) ball of orange fur and his
brother Fez is a slender 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) of mischief. They are such
good boys and we are so happy to have them with us.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Karen Chuplis July 10th 04 04:41 PM

in article , Victor Martinez at
wrote on 7/10/04 10:13AM:

I just realized it's been just over one year since we adopted Fez and
Rufous! Rufous is a healthy 12 lbs (5.4 kg) ball of orange fur and his
brother Fez is a slender 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) of mischief. They are such
good boys and we are so happy to have them with us.

Wow! 12 lbs! That is Grant sized. Time flies eh?

lrulan July 10th 04 08:04 PM

well, goodness gracious, time does fly! Happy one year anniversary adoption
to the 2 roly poly boys. I'm sure they give you and Tom a heck of a lot of
happiness.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Cheryl July 10th 04 08:24 PM

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Victor Martinez
artfully composed this message within
on 10 Jul 2004:

I just realized it's been just over one year since we adopted
Fez and Rufous! Rufous is a healthy 12 lbs (5.4 kg) ball of
orange fur and his brother Fez is a slender 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) of
mischief. They are such good boys and we are so happy to have
them with us.

Time flies! I remember when they were new, you were going to just
foster them, right? :) Happy Anniversary!

--
Cheryl

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers July 10th 04 10:54 PM

Happy Anni*furs*ary ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $