CatBanter

-   -   Ping: Karen C (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110565)

Cheryl[_3_] January 22nd 14 01:38 AM

Ping: Karen C

Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to
send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how
your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your
heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I
don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

Hope to see you here more, but if not I understand!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Bastette January 22nd 14 02:31 AM

Ping: Karen C

Cheryl wrote:

Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to
send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how
your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your
heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I
don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

I guess you're not a Facebook kinda gal? That's where Karen's posting
these days.

--
Joyce

The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
-- Paula Poundstone

jmcquown[_2_] January 22nd 14 02:32 AM

Ping: Karen C

On 1/21/2014 8:38 PM, Cheryl wrote:
Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to
send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how
your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your
heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I
don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

Hope to see you here more, but if not I understand!

Same here. I'm glad to see Karen is at least checking in from time to
time. :)

Jill

Takayuki January 22nd 14 04:59 AM

Ping: Karen C

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:38:10 -0500, Cheryl wrote:
Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to
send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how
your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your
heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I
don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

Hope to see you here more, but if not I understand!

I was surprised to see her here too! Karen still has Sugar, but Suggie has
face cancer.

She also currently has a cute tabby former feral boycat named Fenwick.

[email protected] January 22nd 14 11:08 AM

Ping: Karen C

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:31:34 PM UTC-5, Bastette wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to

send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how

your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your

heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I

don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

I guess you're not a Facebook kinda gal? That's where Karen's posting

these days.

--

Joyce

The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their

face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.

-- Paula Poundstone

Could some one tell me how to get onto the Facebook page, please?
Thanks!

Cheryl[_3_] January 24th 14 05:06 AM

Ping: Karen C

On 1/21/2014 9:31 PM, Bastette wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to
send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how
your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your
heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I
don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

I guess you're not a Facebook kinda gal? That's where Karen's posting
these days.

I'm on FB but haven't found any of you cat peeps there.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Cheryl[_3_] January 24th 14 05:07 AM

Ping: Karen C

On 1/21/2014 11:59 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:38:10 -0500, Cheryl wrote:
Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to
send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how
your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your
heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I
don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

Hope to see you here more, but if not I understand!

I was surprised to see her here too! Karen still has Sugar, but Suggie has
face cancer.

She also currently has a cute tabby former feral boycat named Fenwick.

Maybe it was Pearl she lost then. I knew she lost one of her beloveds.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Bastette January 29th 14 09:09 PM

Ping: Karen C

Cheryl wrote:

Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to
send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how
your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your
heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I
don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

I guess you're not a Facebook kinda gal? That's where Karen's posting
these days.

I'm on FB but haven't found any of you cat peeps there.

It's a "sekrit" group - not searchable for non-members. You have to get
Yowie (aka Vicky) to subscribe you. There might be other moderators, but
I'm not sure who else has admin privileges.

Yowie, are you here?

--
Joyce

Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own
sensuality, we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker

Jack Campin January 30th 14 10:34 AM

Ping: Karen C

I'm on FB but haven't found any of you cat peeps there.
It's a "sekrit" group - not searchable for non-members.

The good news about Facebook is that it's like the Black Death.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/di...like-a-disease