CatBanter

-   -   (OT) Can't sleep, high wind + heavy storms (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68336)

Pat March 31st 06 05:35 AM

(OT) Can't sleep, high wind + heavy storms

Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

Irulan March 31st 06 05:44 AM

Pat wrote:

Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

Purrs and prayers for all your safety. The MidWest is really getting
pounded this winter! Hope everything works out well.
Lily & her mama

Irulan
from the stars we came
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Karen March 31st 06 05:45 AM

On 2006-03-30 22:35:21 -0600, "Pat" said:

Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

We had that all earlier today. It was like midnight at 3 pm. Purrs en
route. Nasty string of storms.

Victor Martinez March 31st 06 05:45 AM

Pat wrote:
Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

Lots and lots of purrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Dan M March 31st 06 06:28 AM

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:35:21 -0600, Pat wrote:

Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

Sending our best purrs.

Dan

[email protected] March 31st 06 07:21 AM

On 2006-03-30 22:35:21 -0600, "Pat" said:

Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

We had that all earlier today. It was like midnight at 3 pm. Purrs en
route. Nasty string of storms.

We had a couple of tornado warnings too; those storms must have
extended through our whole midwestern section of the country.
I guess I'm getting complacent about it. I hardly paid attention to it.
I don't really freak out too much, but I am cautious about getting
caught out on the highway.

Sherry

Christine Burel March 31st 06 02:42 PM

(OT) Can't sleep, high wind + heavy storms

Lots of purrs, Pat -- are you okay?!
Christine
.. .

Pat March 31st 06 03:08 PM

(OT) Can't sleep, high wind + heavy storms

"Christine Burel" wrote

Lots of purrs, Pat -- are you okay?!

Fine. Thanks. Skies are clearing.

Adrian A March 31st 06 03:09 PM

Pat wrote:
Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

Lots and lots of purrs.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Adrian A March 31st 06 03:43 PM

(OT) Can't sleep, high wind + heavy storms

Pat wrote:
"Christine Burel" wrote

Lots of purrs, Pat -- are you okay?!

Fine. Thanks. Skies are clearing.