CatBanter

-   -   Mean Kitty Sparta (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97000)

Yowie August 28th 09 12:39 AM

Mean Kitty Sparta

Apparantly Sparta, the Mean Kitty has been famous on the intertubes since
2007, but I only just found it. its a love story of how a man became a
catslave:

http://www.youtube.com/TheMeanKitty

And, while we are on cat videos, look up "Simon's Cat", which featues some
very clever animations regarding cat behaviour that any good slave should be
familiar with.

http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat

(note, if the links don't work (or aren't quite right), my apologies. I
can't access youtube from work, my home computer is at PC-hospital
(suspected dead motherboard) and Joel's computer doesn't get Usenet except
via Google. And I'm not using Google)

Yowie

Stacey[_2_] September 2nd 09 04:05 PM

Mean Kitty Sparta

On Aug 27, 7:39*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
Apparantly Sparta, the Mean Kitty has been famous on the intertubes since
2007, but I only just found it. its a love story of how a man became a
catslave:

http://www.youtube.com/TheMeanKitty

And, while we are on cat videos, look up "Simon's Cat", which featues some
very clever animations regarding cat behaviour that any good slave should be
familiar with.

http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat

(note, if the links don't work (or aren't quite right), my apologies. I
can't access youtube from work, my home computer is at PC-hospital
(suspected dead motherboard) and Joel's computer doesn't get Usenet except
via Google. And I'm not using Google)

Yowie

Oohh I love Simon's Cat!

And Yowie... where did you go on Myspace?

Stacey waving to all her old friends

Mischief[_2_] September 2nd 09 07:56 PM

Mean Kitty Sparta

On Aug 27, 4:39*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
Apparantly Sparta, the Mean Kitty has been famous on the intertubes since
2007, but I only just found it. its a love story of how a man became a
catslave:

http://www.youtube.com/TheMeanKitty

And, while we are on cat videos, look up "Simon's Cat", which featues some
very clever animations regarding cat behaviour that any good slave should be
familiar with.

http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat

(note, if the links don't work (or aren't quite right), my apologies. I
can't access youtube from work, my home computer is at PC-hospital
(suspected dead motherboard) and Joel's computer doesn't get Usenet except
via Google. And I'm not using Google)

Yowie

Oh yeah, gotta love Sparta. He's awesome!