CatBanter

-   -   The joys of spring (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2563)

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers March 30th 04 02:48 PM

The joys of spring

Just got back from a mid-day cycle jaunt around the lanes. *Glorious* The sun
is high, the sky is blue - a bit of a headwind, but manageable. Loads of lambs
in the fields, saw my first brimstone butterfly of the year and my first
tortoiseshell butterfly of the year. The primroses and violets are starting to
adorn the hedgerows. Bunnies bouncing about the ditches, pheasants doing their
roadrunner impersonations.

*Wonderful*

And the motorists were courteous :-)

Waffles, Francis and Marble are out in the garden, climbing the trees and
playing in the long grass at the side of the stream.

All is well in my little world today!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Kreisleriana March 30th 04 04:00 PM

On 30 Mar 2004 13:48:12 GMT, omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) yodeled:

Just got back from a mid-day cycle jaunt around the lanes. *Glorious* The sun
is high, the sky is blue - a bit of a headwind, but manageable. Loads of lambs
in the fields, saw my first brimstone butterfly of the year and my first
tortoiseshell butterfly of the year. The primroses and violets are starting to
adorn the hedgerows. Bunnies bouncing about the ditches, pheasants doing their
roadrunner impersonations.

*Wonderful*

And the motorists were courteous :-)

Waffles, Francis and Marble are out in the garden, climbing the trees and
playing in the long grass at the side of the stream.

All is well in my little world today!

Cheers, helen s

Sounds idyllic. We had that kind of day here yesterday-- today it
looks like snow. :(
Early spring is wonderful but treacherous.

Theresa
alt.tv.frasier FAQ:
http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

polonca12000 March 30th 04 10:19 PM

I'm so happy for you!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
snip All is well in my little world today!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--