CatBanter

-   -   The Furballs are two! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25967)

Adrian April 5th 05 04:31 PM

Lesley Madigan wrote:
Hi all

Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them
"happy birthday" at breakfast but they're more interested in
breakfast! Tonight I have a new mousie for them but I bet they prefer
the wrapping paper!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs

Happy purrday, Redunzel and Sarrasine. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

[email protected] April 5th 05 06:23 PM

On 4 Apr 2005 03:06:22 -0700, (Lesley Madigan)
wrote:

Hi all

Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them
"happy birthday" at breakfast but they're more interested in
breakfast! Tonight I have a new mousie for them but I bet they prefer
the wrapping paper!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs

A slightlly belated happy birthday!