CatBanter

-   -   Funny cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=76386)

Luka December 2nd 06 12:10 PM

Funny cats

Hey check out this video about funny cats :)
http://www.videos4fun.info/2006/11/30/funny-cats/

Please share if you also have any ...

Magic Mood JeepC December 2nd 06 12:21 PM

Funny cats

In oups.com,
Luka purred:
Hey check out this video about funny cats :)
http://www.videos4fun.info/2006/11/30/funny-cats/

Please share if you also have any ...

I've seen this video about 10 million times, and each time I wonder why
Disney hasn't shut it down. You see, it's from the TV show America's
Funnies Home Videos (back in the day it was hosted by (non) funny Bob
Saget), and was shown on ABC... And Disney owns ABC....

Disney is one of the most stringent Copyright protectors of all time....

Outsider December 2nd 06 04:23 PM

Funny cats

"Magic Mood JeepC" wrote in news:4td9dbF13ifi9U1
@mid.individual.net:

In oups.com,
Luka purred:
Hey check out this video about funny cats :)
http://www.videos4fun.info/2006/11/30/funny-cats/

Please share if you also have any ...

I've seen this video about 10 million times, and each time I wonder why
Disney hasn't shut it down. You see, it's from the TV show America's
Funnies Home Videos (back in the day it was hosted by (non) funny Bob
Saget), and was shown on ABC... And Disney owns ABC....

Disney is one of the most stringent Copyright protectors of all time....

I am not a fan of this stuff to start with and the silly sound effects
really finish it off for me.

Luka January 6th 07 10:50 PM

Funny cats

I am not a fan of this stuff to start with and the silly sound effects
really finish it off for me.

Hehe, I acctualy like the music in the video :P