CatBanter

-   -   Hisspit Time! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91989)

jmcquown[_2_] November 10th 08 04:48 PM

Hisspit Time!

The neighbor's big black boy kitty, Schwartzy, had the nerve to walk right
up to the glass doors in the living room! LOL I heard a horrific yowl and
came running to see what was wrong. I found him and Persia having a face
off through the glass. They both had their ears laid back flat and much
hissing and growling ensued. Schwartzy's mouth was moving so I suspect he
was uttering a few choice curse words, too ;) He finally wandered off.
Persia watched very carefully to make sure the interloper didn't come back.
It was hysterical!

Jill

Bridget[_5_] November 13th 08 10:09 AM

Hisspit Time!

I am glad Persia is there to protect you from big black boy kitties. You
never know what might happen if one of those took up residence! Cute story.