CatBanter

-   -   Queen of The World! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80)

Marina August 13th 03 07:14 PM

Queen of The World!

"SUQKRT" wrote
Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her

nose
poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.

Just
for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her

balane and
went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.

Aww! That's so cute, Suz! Give Spicey a scritch from me.

--
Marina

Cheryl August 13th 03 10:35 PM

eener (SUQKRT) wrote in
:

Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite
movie. She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir)
armrest with her nose poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's
King of the World moment. Just for the heck of it I slowly, carefully
moved the chair. She kept her balane and went along for the ride.
We've done this a few times now. Suz

Sounds like she's guiding you. :) Sounds awfully cute!

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.

Sherry August 13th 03 11:23 PM

Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her
nose
poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.
Just
for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her balane
and
went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
Suz

Careful, Suz! You're gonna spoil her. I can just see you having to drop what
you're doing and take Spicey for a "ride."

Sherry

Stacey August 13th 03 11:55 PM

LOL... talk about "Going along for the ride", huh? BTW, we haven't seen
updated pics of her recently.. she must be getting big!

Stacey :)

"SUQKRT" wrote in message
Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her

nose
poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.

Just
for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her

balane and
went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

polonca12000 August 15th 03 10:48 AM

How adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"SUQKRT" wrote in message
Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.

snip

SUQKRT August 15th 03 05:08 PM

In article , "Marina"
wrote:

Aww! That's so cute, Suz! Give Spicey a scritch from me.

--
Marina

Will do, she's developing a real purrsonality.

SUQKRT August 15th 03 05:08 PM

In article , "Stacey"
wrote:

LOL... talk about "Going along for the ride", huh? BTW, we haven't seen
updated pics of her recently.. she must be getting big!

Stacey :)

She is, I keep bugging my aide about bringing her dig. camera.

SUQKRT August 15th 03 05:08 PM

In article , CATherine
wrote:

Pretty soon she will be driving the chair! ;-)

CATherine

Nooooooooo! Please don't give her ideas.