CatBanter

-   -   Two eyes (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63477)

David Stevenson October 9th 05 12:46 AM

Two eyes

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

Kreisleriana October 9th 05 01:32 AM

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 00:46:35 +0100, David Stevenson
yodeled:

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

You must have fascinated her! Was she checking out your tonsils? ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Yowie October 9th 05 01:44 AM

"David Stevenson" wrote in message

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd play/fight
with her.

Congratulations on your new cat - even if you are sharing him/her with other
people! Does the pair of eyes have a name?

Yowie

Karen October 9th 05 01:59 AM

On 2005-10-08 18:46:35 -0500, David Stevenson said:

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has
been visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

i_luv_438 October 9th 05 04:26 AM

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

o_0

Bill Stock October 9th 05 04:52 AM

"Yowie" wrote in message
"David Stevenson" wrote in message

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

Congratulations on your new cat - even if you are sharing him/her with
other people! Does the pair of eyes have a name?

We had a communal cat for a couple of years, never did know her real name.

Yowie

BTW, did anyone else miss the start of this thread? I've noticed quite a few
new threads starting with . It must be my fracking news server. :)

jmcquown October 9th 05 05:22 AM

On 2005-10-08 18:46:35 -0500, David Stevenson
said:

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has
been visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

At least they weren't the eyes of something like a raccoon!

Jill

i_luv_438 October 9th 05 05:42 AM

At least they weren't the eyes of something like a raccoon!

Jill

lol, true!!!

Debbie Wilson October 9th 05 10:08 AM

jmcquown wrote:

Karen wrote:

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

At least they weren't the eyes of something like a raccoon!

That would be extremely disconcerting in the UK, where David lives, and
raccoons don't :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

jmcquown October 9th 05 01:09 PM

David Stevenson wrote:
So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

Could have been like this! (my former halloween decoration in the hedges out
back):

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...95373297ZYUMAe

Jill

i_luv_438 October 9th 05 02:53 PM

Could have been like this! (my former halloween decoration in the
hedges out
back):

lol

Kreisleriana October 9th 05 05:38 PM

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 07:09:58 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

David Stevenson wrote:
So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

Could have been like this! (my former halloween decoration in the hedges out
back):

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...95373297ZYUMAe

Jill

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) October 9th 05 07:28 PM

Debbie Wilson wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

Karen wrote:

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

At least they weren't the eyes of something like a raccoon!

That would be extremely disconcerting in the UK, where David lives, and
raccoons don't :-)

Do you have oppossums, or are they native to the New World,
also?

Deb.

Debbie Wilson October 10th 05 08:01 AM

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Do you have oppossums, or are they native to the New World,
also?

Nope, no opossums either, not since Cretaceous times :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

David Stevenson October 12th 05 12:31 AM

Yowie wrote
"David Stevenson" wrote in message

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd play/fight
with her.

Congratulations on your new cat - even if you are sharing him/her with other
people! Does the pair of eyes have a name?

We call her "Miss Kitty".