CatBanter

-   -   My mom's cat is so sweet (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2209)

Victor Martinez February 25th 04 03:33 AM

My mom's cat is so sweet

I had forgotten to mention this to y'all. You might remember my mom's
cat, a funny shaped siamese mix that totally loved me and wanted nothing
more than to be held. Well, turns out he's friends with a couple of
strays that hang around in their neighborhood. So my parents decided to
start feeding him inside, so as to avoid becoming the kitty buffet for
all strays a mile around. Guess what little Chiquilin did? He would go
in, grab a mouthful of food and bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't
that the cutest thing you ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Sherry February 25th 04 03:38 AM

Guess what little Chiquilin did? He would go
in, grab a mouthful of food and bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't
that the cutest thing you ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

--
Victor Martinez

That is the *cutest* thing I've ever heard. He sounds like a real doll. It
would be *so neat* if she could get a video of that..

Sherry

badwilson February 25th 04 03:44 AM

Aaaaaw! How adorable is that?!? Chiquilin is a real Romeo ;-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Alan Erskine February 25th 04 04:23 AM

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I had forgotten to mention this to y'all. You might remember my mom's
cat, a funny shaped siamese mix that totally loved me and wanted nothing
more than to be held. Well, turns out he's friends with a couple of
strays that hang around in their neighborhood. So my parents decided to
start feeding him inside, so as to avoid becoming the kitty buffet for
all strays a mile around. Guess what little Chiquilin did? He would go
in, grab a mouthful of food and bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't
that the cutest thing you ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

Ahh... love....

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

JP Hobbs February 25th 04 05:27 AM

Look Victor! you tell your Mom that she just has to take
the boyfriend in, he must be worth it if Chiquilin thinks
THAT much about him, I'm sending Purrs for him to be accepted
She's so sweet and loves him. and she could call him Romeo
Jean.

Marina February 25th 04 05:29 AM

"Victor Martinez" wrote
I had forgotten to mention this to y'all. You might remember my mom's
cat, a funny shaped siamese mix that totally loved me and wanted nothing
more than to be held. Well, turns out he's friends with a couple of
strays that hang around in their neighborhood. So my parents decided to
start feeding him inside, so as to avoid becoming the kitty buffet for
all strays a mile around. Guess what little Chiquilin did? He would go
in, grab a mouthful of food and bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't
that the cutest thing you ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

Awww, what a sweetie indeed!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Duke of URL February 25th 04 11:51 AM

In ,
Victor Martinez radiated into the WorldWideWait:

I had forgotten to mention this to y'all. You might remember my
mom's cat, a funny shaped siamese mix that totally loved me and
wanted nothing more than to be held. Well, turns out he's friends
with a couple of strays that hang around in their neighborhood. So
my parents decided to start feeding him inside, so as to avoid
becoming the kitty buffet for all strays a mile around. Guess what
little Chiquilin did? He would go in, grab a mouthful of food and
bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't that the cutest thing you
ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

Now THAT is "true Love"!
--
From the one-and-only Holy Moses(TM)

Sherry February 25th 04 12:28 PM

He would go in, grab a mouthful of food and
bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't that the cutest thing you
ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

Now THAT is "true Love"!
--

Isn't it though? "I'd give you the food right out of my mouth, baby."

Sherry

Duke of URL February 25th 04 02:52 PM

In ,
Sherry radiated into the WorldWideWait:

He would go in, grab a mouthful of food and
bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't that the cutest thing you
ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

Now THAT is "true Love"!
--

Isn't it though? "I'd give you the food right out of my mouth,
baby."

When I used to feed a black feral (who over three years got to where
he would let me pet him & started looking for me) on my side porch,
the 3 "residents" used to sit inside the screen and bitch the entire
time.
--
From the one-and-only Holy MosesĀ®