CatBanter

-   -   Chester has a purrday! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89875)

Susan M[_3_] July 20th 08 06:30 PM

Chester has a purrday!

Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Daniel Mahoney July 20th 08 06:46 PM

Chester has a purrday!

In article ,
Susan M wrote:

Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrday, Chester!

Lesley July 20th 08 06:46 PM

Chester has a purrday!

On Jul 20, 10:30*am, Susan M wrote:

YAY! Happy purrday Chester

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lucys Mom[_2_] July 20th 08 07:13 PM

Chester has a purrday!

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrday, Chester!!!!

from Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

Ann July 20th 08 07:40 PM

Chester has a purrday!

Happy purrday.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Winnie July 20th 08 07:42 PM

Chester has a purrday!

On Jul 20, 1:30*pm, Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. *His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. *Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. *We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrsday Chester.

Winnie & Rusty

Adrian[_2_] July 20th 08 08:04 PM

Chester has a purrday!

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday
(not sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5
that day.
Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up
at 4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces.
We are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrday, Chester.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Jofirey July 20th 08 10:19 PM

Chester has a purrday!

"Susan M" wrote in message
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday
(not sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was
12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us
up at 4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our
faces. We are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a
little ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Its sweet that Chester will always be connected with a good memory of
her.

Happy purrday Chester.

Didn't know it was your purrday, but we celebrated too. Emily was
baptized yesterday and there was a wonderful celebration after.

Jo

Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_] July 20th 08 10:28 PM

Chester has a purrday!

Happy belated purrday Chester & Otis too
Puuuuurs
Kyla and Mosey

"Susan M"

Sam July 21st 08 01:53 AM

Chester has a purrday!

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purr-day, Chester!