CatBanter

-   -   Just happy (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66398)

NMR January 14th 06 08:04 AM

Just happy

Anyone else fell the same way. I am just happy to look around and see
myself PROUD of being a slave to the firkin

cybercat January 14th 06 08:39 AM

Just happy

"NMR" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone else fell the same way. I am just happy to look around and see
myself PROUD of being a slave to the firkin

:') Yes, indeed, Matthew. I know exactly what you mean.

Chakolate January 14th 06 08:56 PM

Just happy

"NMR" wrote in news:sg2yf.2613
:

Anyone else fell the same way. I am just happy to look around and see
myself PROUD of being a slave to the firkin

You are a slave to a firkin? This is distressing. How long have you
been on the sauce? Have you tried Alcoholics Anonymous?

Chak

--
Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.