CatBanter

-   -   Sorry I had to delete (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64757)

Yoj November 23rd 05 08:48 PM

Sorry I had to delete

I just got too far behind and knew I could never catch up, so I deleted
everything here when I turned on my computer this morning. For the past few
days I've been away from the computer a lot, and thinking about other
things.

I was away from home all day Saturday, celebrating my 70th birthday. Among
other things, I celebrated by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
I've decided skydivers need a motto. The Marines have, "The few, the proud,
the Marines". Skydivers could use, "The few, the brave, the insane."

I did it and I'm glad!

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

CatNipped November 23rd 05 08:56 PM

Sorry I had to delete

"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...
I just got too far behind and knew I could never catch up, so I deleted
everything here when I turned on my computer this morning. For the past

few
days I've been away from the computer a lot, and thinking about other
things.

I was away from home all day Saturday, celebrating my 70th birthday.

Among
other things, I celebrated by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
I've decided skydivers need a motto. The Marines have, "The few, the

proud,
the Marines". Skydivers could use, "The few, the brave, the insane."

I did it and I'm glad!

Wow, that took cojones, no matter *what* age! Belated happy purr-day Joy!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yoj November 23rd 05 09:13 PM

Sorry I had to delete

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...
I just got too far behind and knew I could never catch up, so I deleted
everything here when I turned on my computer this morning. For the past

few
days I've been away from the computer a lot, and thinking about other
things.

I was away from home all day Saturday, celebrating my 70th birthday.

Among
other things, I celebrated by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
I've decided skydivers need a motto. The Marines have, "The few, the

proud,
the Marines". Skydivers could use, "The few, the brave, the insane."

I did it and I'm glad!

Wow, that took cojones, no matter *what* age! Belated happy purr-day Joy!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thank you, CatNipped.

Joy

Karen November 23rd 05 10:08 PM

Sorry I had to delete

"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...
I just got too far behind and knew I could never catch up, so I deleted
everything here when I turned on my computer this morning. For the past

few
days I've been away from the computer a lot, and thinking about other
things.

I was away from home all day Saturday, celebrating my 70th birthday.

Among
other things, I celebrated by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
I've decided skydivers need a motto. The Marines have, "The few, the

proud,
the Marines". Skydivers could use, "The few, the brave, the insane."

I did it and I'm glad!

Was it fun though?

meee November 23rd 05 10:23 PM

Sorry I had to delete

happy birthday joy!!! hope you had a lovely day!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

. com...

polonca12000 November 23rd 05 11:04 PM

Sorry I had to delete

You are braver than I am!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Bev November 23rd 05 11:50 PM

Sorry I had to delete

Happy purrday Joy, from another 70-year-old who would never have had the
courage to be a skydiver. Well done.
Our birthdays are only three months apart so I guess you are a 1935er, it
was a vintage year.

Bev xx
. com...

Charleen Welton November 24th 05 12:14 AM

Sorry I had to delete

"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...

I did it and I'm glad!

--
Joy

Belated Happy Birthday to you! You are such a dynamo! Have you ever been
skydiving before?
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Charleen

Annie Wxill November 24th 05 12:21 AM

Sorry I had to delete

"Yoj" wrote in message
. com...
... I did it and I'm glad!
Joy

Congratulations. I'm glad you survived. You are braver (or more insane)
than I am.

Annie

Nan November 24th 05 12:24 AM

Sorry I had to delete

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:50:57 +1300, "Bev" wrote:

Happy purrday Joy, from another 70-year-old who would never have had the
courage to be a skydiver. Well done.
Our birthdays are only three months apart so I guess you are a 1935er, it
was a vintage year.

Bev xx

She's much braver than this 70 year old. You'd probably have to pry
my fingers off the edge of the door of the plane.

My late DH always said that there were only 2 things that fell from
the sky. Bird poop and dang fools. (I cleaned it up a bit.)

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.