CatBanter

-   -   Wedding Photo's (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2355)

Lois Reay March 10th 04 08:25 PM

Wedding Photo's

an album named Wedding Photo's (what else!!)

My apologies to anyone who is not a member of this group.

Lois

Steve Touchstone March 10th 04 09:19 PM

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:25:15 +1300, "Lois Reay"

an album named Wedding Photo's (what else!!)

My apologies to anyone who is not a member of this group.

Lois

Looks like a lovely setting, and glad things went well

oops somebody forgot a "/"

try this
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RPCA_Pictures/
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Angela Ryan March 10th 04 11:51 PM

Love the piccies....Congratulations!!

BTW...I noticed the absence of any cats!! Did they feel left out at all??

Cheers

Angela

in

Lois Reay March 11th 04 12:32 AM

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message
Love the piccies....Congratulations!!

BTW...I noticed the absence of any cats!! Did they feel left out at all??

Not at all they just loved all the attention that they got when the guests
got back to the house, some of the tables and chairs were set up next to
their runs, so they kept people entertained with their antics and "singing"

Lois

Marina March 11th 04 05:28 AM

"Lois Reay" wrote
I have put a few photo's here http://groups.yahoo.com/groupRPCA_Pictures/

in
an album named Wedding Photo's (what else!!)

My apologies to anyone who is not a member of this group.

You all seem to have had a wonderful time, and the setting was really
beautiful, as was the bride! Purrs for your future life together.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Christine Burel March 11th 04 01:24 PM

"Lois Reay" wrote in message

in
an album named Wedding Photo's (what else!!)

My apologies to anyone who is not a member of this group.

Lois

Absolutely lovely photos, Lois! You look so happy -- thank you for sharing
and congrats again!
Christine

Bev March 11th 04 06:41 PM

Christine Burel wrote:

"Lois Reay" wrote in message

in
an album named Wedding Photo's (what else!!)

My apologies to anyone who is not a member of this group.

Lois

Absolutely lovely photos, Lois! You look so happy -- thank you for sharing
and congrats again!
Christine

Great photos Lois, brings back the day doesn't it. Everything was
perfect :)

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.

LOL March 11th 04 07:31 PM

"Lois Reay" wrote in message ...
an album named Wedding Photo's (what else!!)

My apologies to anyone who is not a member of this group.

Lois

What beautiful pictures; it looks like it was a lovely wedding.
Congratulations again!

------
Krista

polonca12000 March 12th 04 09:46 PM

Lovely pics! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

in