CatBanter

-   -   [OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65644)

Yowie December 21st 05 10:21 AM

[OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen

I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

Enfilade December 21st 05 01:48 PM

Yowie wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

What worries me is that I'm sure that is only one in a series....the
guy takes Japanese songs, "translates" them not into what they mean but
what they sort of sound like, adds pop culture images
and...yeah....there's one with flying harrypotter heads too.

--Fil

Mark Edwards December 21st 05 02:05 PM

[OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen

No cluons were harmed when "Yowie"
wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shrew.php

Not quite as bizarre as yatta (I liked it!), but definitely bizarre.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Adrian December 21st 05 02:17 PM

Yowie wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

I think someone's got too much time on their hands. ;o)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Denise Clere December 21st 05 08:30 PM

[OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen

my husband *snicker*

--
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LOVE CATS,FOR THEY SHALL NEVER BE LONELY

[email protected] December 21st 05 10:55 PM

Mark Edwards wrote:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shrew.php
Not quite as bizarre as yatta (I liked it!), but definitely bizarre.

A completely blank screen?? That's all I got for this one!

[email protected] December 21st 05 10:56 PM

Yowie wrote:

I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php

If we spoke Japanese, it might make more sense...

Joyce

Yoj December 22nd 05 03:36 AM

"Yowie" wrote in message
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

Nothing that would even come close. ;-)

Joy

Yoj December 22nd 05 03:37 AM

wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php

If we spoke Japanese, it might make more sense...

Joyce

Somehow I doubt it. ;-)

Joy

Jane December 22nd 05 06:32 PM

[OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen

In article ,
Yowie wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

Totally bizarre. Imagine what his life would be like if he used that
creative energy at work? lol Heck, maybe he does.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita