CatBanter

-   -   Cat from the Dataw Net (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109886)

jmcquown[_2_] August 25th 13 12:10 AM

Cat from the Dataw Net

Apparently this cat showed up at someone's house. They sent out a
rather frantic description saying "is anyone missing a somewhat
determined orange cat. one has appeared at 386 Dataw Drive and seems to
want a home, or at least wants inside." As you can see from the
picture, this cat is definitely "determined". (smile)

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/ji...4404b.jpg.html

I'd call this "Pulling a Persia". She showed up at my back door and
declared it her home. It looks like that cat believes it is home, too.
I'll let you know if I hear about the outcome.

Jill

Christina Websell August 25th 13 09:41 PM

Cat from the Dataw Net

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Apparently this cat showed up at someone's house. They sent out a rather
frantic description saying "is anyone missing a somewhat determined orange
cat. one has appeared at 386 Dataw Drive and seems to want a home, or at
least wants inside." As you can see from the picture, this cat is
definitely "determined". (smile)

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/ji...4404b.jpg.html

I'd call this "Pulling a Persia". She showed up at my back door and
declared it her home. It looks like that cat believes it is home, too.
I'll let you know if I hear about the outcome.

Jill

Aww, he's lovely. I hope someone takes him in.

I looked up the Dataw Island website
http://www.discoverdataw.com/6_realestate.php

It sound idyllic, but We Know the Truth.

Tweed

jmcquown[_2_] August 26th 13 12:51 AM

Cat from the Dataw Net

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Apparently this cat showed up at someone's house. They sent out a rather
frantic description saying "is anyone missing a somewhat determined orange
cat. one has appeared at 386 Dataw Drive and seems to want a home, or at
least wants inside." As you can see from the picture, this cat is
definitely "determined". (smile)

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/ji...4404b.jpg.html

I'd call this "Pulling a Persia". She showed up at my back door and
declared it her home. It looks like that cat believes it is home, too.
I'll let you know if I hear about the outcome.

Jill

Aww, he's lovely. I hope someone takes him in.

Or found out who he belongs to! There hasn't been any follow-up email
about him.

I looked up the Dataw Island website
http://www.discoverdataw.com/6_realestate.php

It sound idyllic, but We Know the Truth.

Tweed

That's pure marketing fluff. Yes, it *sounds* idyllic. We Know Better.

Jill

Bastette August 27th 13 07:23 PM

Cat from the Dataw Net

jmcquown wrote:

Apparently this cat showed up at someone's house. They sent out a
rather frantic description saying "is anyone missing a somewhat
determined orange cat. one has appeared at 386 Dataw Drive and seems to
want a home, or at least wants inside." As you can see from the
picture, this cat is definitely "determined". (smile)

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/ji...4404b.jpg.html

I'd call this "Pulling a Persia". She showed up at my back door and
declared it her home. It looks like that cat believes it is home, too.
I'll let you know if I hear about the outcome.

Too bad Persia isn't friendly to other cats. :)

--
Joyce

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you
come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people
who have come alive." -- Howard Thurman