CatBanter

-   -   Lovely Nap! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23468)

jmcquown January 16th 05 12:58 AM

Lovely Nap!

I was on the couch, reading, this afternoon. Decided to tuck an afghan
around my knees and take a brief nap. Persia was on the arm of the couch
but when I got into nap position (legs curled, arms tucked under the pillow)
she crept down between my chest and the edge of the couch, purring like mad.
She briefly combed my bangs and gave my nose a lick LOL and then settled
down for a nap with me. I fell asleep with one hand on her soft fur and her
sweet face next to mine. LOVE! She's such a snuggle-bug!

Jill

Kreisleriana January 16th 05 01:00 AM

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:58:18 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

I was on the couch, reading, this afternoon. Decided to tuck an afghan
around my knees and take a brief nap. Persia was on the arm of the couch
but when I got into nap position (legs curled, arms tucked under the pillow)
she crept down between my chest and the edge of the couch, purring like mad.
She briefly combed my bangs and gave my nose a lick LOL and then settled
down for a nap with me. I fell asleep with one hand on her soft fur and her
sweet face next to mine. LOVE! She's such a snuggle-bug!

Jill

Awww. What a sweetie-puss. ;)

Theresa