CatBanter

-   -   Snow zoomie video (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85586)

Marina January 8th 08 05:02 AM

Snow zoomie video

OK, I only caught the tail end of the zoomie, then Caliban stopped to
try and pick up a message from the Mothership (see his ears swivel):

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=MVI_0617.flv

or

http://tinyurl.com/yq2c5l

[email protected] January 8th 08 06:08 AM

Snow zoomie video

Marina wrote:

OK, I only caught the tail end of the zoomie, then Caliban stopped to
try and pick up a message from the Mothership (see his ears swivel):

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=MVI_0617.flv

or

http://tinyurl.com/yq2c5l

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Swivelling ears, my favorite kitty thing!

But I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch this - for some reason,
my computer just can't deal with that site. It's definitely my PC, it's
old and slow, and can't deal with sites that have a heavy load. So I'll
save the link and watching this tomorrow at work. (Jobs can be very
useful that way. :))

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

MatSav January 8th 08 08:28 AM

Snow zoomie video

Marina wrote:
OK, I only caught the tail end of the zoomie, then Caliban
stopped to
try and pick up a message from the Mothership (see his ears
swivel):

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=MVI_0617.flv

or

http://tinyurl.com/yq2c5l

"Photobucket Site Maintenance

Images and videos will continue to serve during this short
maintenance."

08:30 UTC.

--
MatSav

Marina January 8th 08 12:10 PM

Snow zoomie video

MatSav wrote:

"Photobucket Site Maintenance

Images and videos will continue to serve during this short
maintenance."

08:30 UTC.

Yes, wasn't that annoying. It looks like it's working again now.

Adrian[_2_] January 8th 08 01:49 PM

Snow zoomie video

Marina wrote:
OK, I only caught the tail end of the zoomie, then Caliban stopped to
try and pick up a message from the Mothership (see his ears swivel):

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=MVI_0617.flv

or

http://tinyurl.com/yq2c5l

Our snow was gone by the next day, if we get more this winter I'll try and a
video of Baggy. Cats do remind me of kids playing in the snow.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

[email protected] January 8th 08 06:57 PM

Snow zoomie video

Marina wrote:

OK, I only caught the tail end of the zoomie, then Caliban stopped to
try and pick up a message from the Mothership (see his ears swivel):

http://tinyurl.com/yq2c5l

Just watched it. I can see him trying to tune into the signal. :) I
think he got static, though!

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

GaDragonfly January 8th 08 07:57 PM

Snow zoomie video

On Jan 8, 12:02 am, Marina wrote:
OK, I only caught the tail end of the zoomie, then Caliban stopped to
try and pick up a message from the Mothership (see his ears swivel):

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...action=view&cu...

or

http://tinyurl.com/yq2c5l

lol! How cute. Barnabus will be happy to see his winkwink is the one
doing the chasing. I wonder what Caliban heard that caused him to
stop so suddenly and go into radar mode? Whatever, it was cute.

Julie

sam January 9th 08 04:12 AM

Snow zoomie video

Marina wrote:
MatSav wrote:

"Photobucket Site Maintenance

Images and videos will continue to serve during this short maintenance."

08:30 UTC.

Yes, wasn't that annoying. It looks like it's working again now.

OK. Annoying it may be, but give us network geeks a break. Sometimes
stuff just happens. A card may fail, wiring may be crinkled, server may
have "issues". It's not our fault and we're trying to get it going
again as quickly as we can.

Had one of those at work today. It didn't help to have the executive
staff standing just outside the switch room demanding updates every 5
minutes (What went wrong; what are you doing to fix it; how are you
going to keep it from ever happening again)!

Sorry to vent here.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Susan M[_3_] January 9th 08 04:53 AM

Snow zoomie video

wrote:
Marina wrote:

OK, I only caught the tail end of the zoomie, then Caliban stopped to
try and pick up a message from the Mothership (see his ears swivel):

http://tinyurl.com/yq2c5l

Just watched it. I can see him trying to tune into the signal. :) I
think he got static, though!

Just watched it too. Network was down the first time. And it really
did look like he was tuning into a signal!

I love the little paw prints in the snow!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Marina January 9th 08 05:25 AM

Snow zoomie video

sam wrote:
Marina wrote:

Yes, wasn't that annoying. It looks like it's working again now.

OK. Annoying it may be, but give us network geeks a break. Sometimes
stuff just happens. A card may fail, wiring may be crinkled, server may
have "issues". It's not our fault and we're trying to get it going
again as quickly as we can.

Had one of those at work today. It didn't help to have the executive
staff standing just outside the switch room demanding updates every 5
minutes (What went wrong; what are you doing to fix it; how are you
going to keep it from ever happening again)!

Sorry to vent here.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

I'm sorry you had such a stressful day, Sam. I didn't mean anything
against network geeks or anyone else who helps keep the systems up and
running. It's just that I spent two days trying to upload the video
*some*where - anywhere - and it wouldn't load. Then I finally got it
loaded to Photobucket, and moments after I posted the link, they shut
down for maintenance. Just venting my own little frustration there.
Friends? :)