CatBanter

-   -   30-year-old Scooter is the new oldest living cat according to Guinness World Records (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113154)

Jeßus[_6_] May 31st 16 09:49 PM

30-year-old Scooter is the new oldest living cat according to Guinness World Records

Wow, 30!
http://www.today.com/pets/30-year-ol...uinness-t92306

Matt Ferrari[_3_] June 1st 16 12:24 AM

"Jeßus" wrote in message
Wow, 30!
http://www.today.com/pets/30-year-ol...uinness-t92306

yay scooter

jmcquown[_2_] June 1st 16 12:38 AM

On 5/31/2016 4:49 PM, Je�us wrote:
Wow, 30!
http://www.today.com/pets/30-year-ol...uinness-t92306

That's pretty amazing!

Jill

Bastette[_2_] June 1st 16 02:45 AM

Je?us wrote:

Wow, 30!
http://www.today.com/pets/30-year-ol...uinness-t92306

What a great kitty. I love that he rides on her shoulders when she goes
out.

There was a link on this page to another story - how's this for a wedding
setting? It's my favorite cat place!

http://www.today.com/pets/couple-hol...-guests-t93981

--
Joyce

No one should try to hit another's bumper. But bumper bumpage is a part of
life. Yawn and get on with it. -- Gene Weingarten

jmcquown[_2_] June 1st 16 03:00 AM

On 5/31/2016 9:45 PM, Bastette wrote:
Je?us wrote:

Wow, 30!
http://www.today.com/pets/30-year-ol...uinness-t92306

What a great kitty. I love that he rides on her shoulders when she goes
out.

There was a link on this page to another story - how's this for a wedding
setting? It's my favorite cat place!

http://www.today.com/pets/couple-hol...-guests-t93981

Oh, how fun and creative! (The video was a tad jumpy when I viewed it.
Likely a problem on my end.) Thanks, Joyce. :)

Jill