CatBanter

-   -   I'm back! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64303)

Karen AKA Kajikit November 8th 05 08:56 PM

I'm back!

Woo hoo! Last report from comcast was that it might take till
thanksgiving to get our cable back online... but fortunately that was
an overstatement and we got it back on at lunchtime today. Now all
I've got to do is to wade through the two (three?) weeks worth of
unread messages... it took two hours to download all my newsgroups on
a highspeed connection!

Now 'normal life' really has returned... we have power and drinkable
water and cable and a tank full of gasoline and a fridge/freezer full
of groceries... nothing like a hurricane to really make you appreciate
the little things in life!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life

Christina Websell November 8th 05 09:02 PM

I'm back!

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
Woo hoo! Last report from comcast was that it might take till
thanksgiving to get our cable back online... but fortunately that was
an overstatement and we got it back on at lunchtime today. Now all
I've got to do is to wade through the two (three?) weeks worth of
unread messages... it took two hours to download all my newsgroups on
a highspeed connection!

Now 'normal life' really has returned... we have power and drinkable
water and cable and a tank full of gasoline and a fridge/freezer full
of groceries... nothing like a hurricane to really make you appreciate
the little things in life!

No, there is nothing like experiencing life's down side to appreciate what
you had before.
Glad you are all back safe.

Tweed

Lamey - The cable guy November 8th 05 09:04 PM

I'm back!

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:56:20 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
wrote:

Woo hoo! Last report from comcast was that it might take till
thanksgiving to get our cable back online... but fortunately that was
an overstatement and we got it back on at lunchtime today. Now all
I've got to do is to wade through the two (three?) weeks worth of
unread messages... it took two hours to download all my newsgroups on
a highspeed connection!

Now 'normal life' really has returned... we have power and drinkable
water and cable and a tank full of gasoline and a fridge/freezer full
of groceries... nothing like a hurricane to really make you appreciate
the little things in life!

Got any nekkid pics?

GIT - R - DONE

[email protected] November 8th 05 09:43 PM

I'm back!

I'm so glad to hear you're back!
Lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Marina November 9th 05 05:09 AM

I'm back!

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

Now 'normal life' really has returned... we have power and drinkable
water and cable and a tank full of gasoline and a fridge/freezer full
of groceries... nothing like a hurricane to really make you appreciate
the little things in life!

So glad to see you are back and your life is returning to normal.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Adrian November 9th 05 10:30 AM

I'm back!

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
Woo hoo! Last report from comcast was that it might take till
thanksgiving to get our cable back online... but fortunately that was
an overstatement and we got it back on at lunchtime today. Now all
I've got to do is to wade through the two (three?) weeks worth of
unread messages... it took two hours to download all my newsgroups on
a highspeed connection!

Now 'normal life' really has returned... we have power and drinkable
water and cable and a tank full of gasoline and a fridge/freezer full
of groceries... nothing like a hurricane to really make you appreciate
the little things in life!

Welcome back, Karen, we've missed you.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)