CatBanter

-   -   my cat Rainy Boy Lane (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103706)

Blockade Runner January 9th 11 01:31 PM

my cat Rainy Boy Lane

well he showed up years ago in pouring down rain storm, walked in door
just like he owned house. he was stray & showed up one day injured from
fight, took to vet had him fixed & doctored & he been with me ever
sense, drive around on my golf cart he co pilot lol.... he never seen
human he did not like .he always laid back
where ever i go he right behind me .

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane

**
**

Joy January 10th 11 12:06 AM

my cat Rainy Boy Lane

"Blockade Runner" wrote in message
well he showed up years ago in pouring down rain storm, walked in door
just like he owned house. he was stray & showed up one day injured from
fight, took to vet had him fixed & doctored & he been with me ever
sense, drive around on my golf cart he co pilot lol.... he never seen
human he did not like .he always laid back
where ever i go he right behind me .

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane

***

He sounds like a lovely boy! It also sounds as though he knew just where to
come when he needed help, and a home.

Joy

pat Chlebowski January 10th 11 06:51 PM

my cat Rainy Boy Lane

He is one lucky cat to have found you...

Gandalf[_2_] January 11th 11 04:25 AM

my cat Rainy Boy Lane

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 07:31:43 -0600, (Blockade Runner)
wrote:

well he showed up years ago in pouring down rain storm, walked in door
just like he owned house. he was stray & showed up one day injured from
fight, took to vet had him fixed & doctored & he been with me ever
sense, drive around on my golf cart he co pilot lol.... he never seen
human he did not like .he always laid back
where ever i go he right behind me .

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane

He sounds like a real sweetheart!

And, he's very smart, too: he knew where to go for help!

Thank you for taking such good care of him. You are both very lucky to
have each other.

I hope he has a collar with your name and phone number, so if he ever
gets lost, he will be returned to you.

-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more :(

- Robert Heinlein