CatBanter

-   -   R.I.P Happy Dog (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2634)

Sherry April 6th 04 04:37 PM

R.I.P Happy Dog

I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of a
car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Julie Snowshoe April 6th 04 05:00 PM

{{{{{Oh Sherry}}}}} I am so very sorry about Happy and especially hurt
for you. We shall light a very special candle tonight to help guide
Happy to the Bridge and will send purrs and hugs of comfort to you.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Karen April 6th 04 05:02 PM

OH SHERRY!!!!! I'm so so so so sorry!!! Please do not beat yourself up.
Happy was heading for NO life at all until he met you. You can't help that
he was silly and hyper. I'm just so sorry. Big, big, big, big hugs.

Karen

Margaret Fine April 6th 04 05:03 PM

Sherry wrote:
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of a
car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Sherry, I am so sorry. How awful! It is bad enough when we lose a
companion but to have to have it be like that must seem almost
unbearable. We're all thinking of you today. Big hugs!!!!

Margaret, Oliver, and Boone
--
Margaret Fine

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers April 6th 04 05:05 PM

Oh Sherry - how terribly sad. My heart goes out to you.

I have a soft sport for small dogs - and dachsies are one of my favourites.

I'll light a candle for Happy tonight.

gentle *hugs* helen s

**$om $

Kreisleriana April 6th 04 05:23 PM

On 06 Apr 2004 15:37:03 GMT, itty (Sherry ) yodeled:

I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of a
car.

How devastating!

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Sherry, never say never. But take care of your poor broken heart.

Purrs.

Theresa
alt.tv.frasier FAQ:
http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Marina April 6th 04 05:34 PM

"Sherry " wrote
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He

spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of

car.

I am so very sorry to hear this, Sherry. {{{Hugs}}} and purrs for your
aching heart.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Jeanette April 6th 04 05:35 PM

Sherry wrote in message
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He

spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of

car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Sherry I am SO sorry, it's the worst way to lose a pet. You'll be in shock,
take care of yourself hon. :(

Love

Jeanette

Nan April 6th 04 06:24 PM

On 06 Apr 2004 15:37:03 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of a
car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Sherry, I'm so sorry that Happy has made an unscheduled trip to the
Bridge. Don't beat yourself up over this. It was an unavoidable
accident.

Hugs,

Nan