CatBanter

-   -   Abelard found in pool.... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5467)

Pat July 18th 04 10:17 PM

Abelard found in pool....

This morning when I came back from watering the horse herd in a nearby
pasture, Abelard was standing in the little wading pool I have in the yard.

Just standing there, looking down into the water.

He looked up at me as I approached, as if to say, "Look, mom! I'm in the
pool!"

I was so flabbergasted (he's always hated being bathed) that I didn't
think to go grab the camera. Instead, I ran to the next field, where Gloria
was riding her gelding. When she got there to look, Abelard was sitting next
to the pool licking his fur.

I did take a few pics of him later on, when he got in my lap. I posted them
on the farm site, at:

http://friesianlover.com/aby.html

Cheryl July 18th 04 10:35 PM

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "Pat"
artfully composed this message
within on 18 Jul 2004:

This morning when I came back from watering the horse herd in a
nearby pasture, Abelard was standing in the little wading pool I
have in the yard.

Just standing there, looking down into the water.

He looked up at me as I approached, as if to say, "Look, mom!
I'm in the pool!"

LOL
Something probably caught his attention. Shamrock will go to great
lengths to catch something he's seen that he wants.

--
Cheryl

Victor Martinez July 18th 04 11:20 PM

Awww... what a cutie!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Victor Martinez July 18th 04 11:20 PM

Awww... what a cutie!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Victor Martinez July 18th 04 11:20 PM

Awww... what a cutie!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Kreisleriana July 18th 04 11:37 PM

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:17:29 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

This morning when I came back from watering the horse herd in a nearby
pasture, Abelard was standing in the little wading pool I have in the yard.

Just standing there, looking down into the water.

He looked up at me as I approached, as if to say, "Look, mom! I'm in the
pool!"

Aaaaakkk! When I read "found in pool," I thought, well, you know . ..

Glad he's OK. ;)

Theresa