CatBanter

-   -   German WeatherCat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93117)

Kreisleriana[_3_] January 9th 09 03:27 PM

German WeatherCat

Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German weather
report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

jmcquown[_2_] January 9th 09 04:22 PM

German WeatherCat

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German weather
report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

That's cute! Most others would have halted and made a production over a cat
wandering on the set. He handled it like a pro. The cat is gorgeous.

Jill

Kreisleriana[_3_] January 9th 09 05:16 PM

German WeatherCat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German weather
report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

That's cute! Most others would have halted and made a production over a
cat wandering on the set. He handled it like a pro. The cat is gorgeous.

Jill

He handled it like someone who was, dare I say, used to cats? ;)

Adrian[_2_] January 9th 09 05:38 PM

German WeatherCat

Kreisleriana wrote:
Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German
weather report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

How sweet, he looks like Caliban.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Kreisleriana[_3_] January 9th 09 06:14 PM

German WeatherCat

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 8:27 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German weather
report:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net
Stinky Forever:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I hit the link over and over and all I get is a trailer for a most
interesting-looking
war movie.

The vid should start after that.

Marina January 9th 09 06:18 PM

German WeatherCat

Kreisleriana wrote:
Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German weather
report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

What a professional! He just scooped up the cat and kept going.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Karen January 9th 09 06:43 PM

German WeatherCat

On 2009-01-09 09:27:30 -0600, "Kreisleriana" said:

Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German weather report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

Love it! Wonder who it was. Obviously well cared for as he was a
bit....er....fluffy. Maybe it was bring your cat to work day.

Karen January 9th 09 06:43 PM

German WeatherCat

On 2009-01-09 11:38:01 -0600, "Adrian" said:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German
weather report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

How sweet, he looks like Caliban.

He does! (Well, not quite as svelte).

[email protected] January 9th 09 07:32 PM

German WeatherCat

Kreisleriana wrote:

Lupin, a big cuddly tabby, made a surprise entrance in a German weather
report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

How'd you know the kitty's name?

He's beautiful, and as others have noted, he's very much a Caliban-style
kitty. (Also Roxy, who isn't exactly emaciated herself. I wonder what it
is with brown tabby/white cats and fluffiness?

--
Joyce ^..^

[email protected] January 9th 09 08:06 PM

German WeatherCat

hopitus wrote:

On Jan 9, 8:27 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7819843.stm

I hit the link over and over and all I get is a trailer for a most
interesting-looking war movie.

I hope you're being ironic when you say "interesting-looking". It looked
horribly boring to me. But anyway, all the videos on that site start with
a 30-second ad. That's what the mute button is for. :)

Meanwhile, check out this cute story (same advice applies wrt the ad):

Joyce ^..^