CatBanter

-   -   Ping: Charleen (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85653)

Susan M[_3_] January 11th 08 03:02 PM

Ping: Charleen

How is Four?

Have I missed an update?

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Marina January 12th 08 05:12 AM

Charleen

Charleen Welton wrote:
Nope, you did not miss anything. The pinched nerve affected my neck, right
shoulder and arm. Couldn't "compute" for over a week. Talk about
frustration!! With meds, chicropractic manipulations and heat packs I'm fine
again. Reading the board now to catch up and will write a report in a bit.

Good to hear from you. Hope your pinched nerve is better. We are still
purring for Four. Glad to read in your other posts that he is doing so well.

Susan M[_3_] January 12th 08 04:04 PM

Charleen

Charleen Welton wrote:
Nope, you did not miss anything. The pinched nerve affected my neck, right
shoulder and arm. Couldn't "compute" for over a week. Talk about
frustration!! With meds, chicropractic manipulations and heat packs I'm fine
again. Reading the board now to catch up and will write a report in a bit.

Thank you for your email to me Cat Attract. Obviously Four didn't read
the instructions as he isn't using it! I'm thinking of something else and
will run it by you and the group.

Glad you are feeling better!

Unless someone has hijacked my email account, it wasn't me who wrote
about Cat Attract though!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Stormmee January 15th 08 07:28 AM

Charleen

great news, Lee
Charleen Welton wrote in message
Yep, am all better and rarring to get going again. Four is doing so well
too. I suspect that wound will be closed long before the projected 3

month
date., is that wonderful??
--
Charleen