CatBanter

-   -   ABUSE WARNING (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8697)

Magic Mood Jeep© October 26th 04 10:29 PM

ABUSE WARNING

If you are sensitive about animal abuse, especially to a beloved pet, don't
follow the below link.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/3854652/detail.html

The pet *DOES* live.

I will add that there is a link to pictures of the animal, and while they
give a "graphic content" warning, I didn't find them too graphic myself.

I might add that I read the story in a local paper's online version (Bedford
is my hometown, and is only about 30~ miles south of me), and looked up the
owners address, sent her a card (addressed in her name & the pet's). I
should have enclosed some $ to help defray vet costs. If anyone wants her
addy, or the address of the vet quoted in the online paper's story (found
he http://www.tmnews.com/articles/2004/...ews/news89.txt),
email me at the (munged) address in my sig file and I will email it to you.
--?
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©