CatBanter

-   -   GW Marble strikes again.. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2023)

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers February 2nd 04 08:53 AM

GW Marble strikes again..

Last night Marble jumped up on the sofa and curled himself up around my hand.
Next thing I knew - *stink* - and I mean a sort of "dead monkey up the backside
rotting for the last six weeks" type of smell.

The little sh*t had expressed his anal glands on my hand...

There are times when my love for that cat is sorely tested.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

[email protected] February 2nd 04 09:13 AM

Last night Marble jumped up on the sofa and curled himself up
around my hand. Next thing I knew - *stink* - and I mean a sort
of "dead monkey up the backside rotting for the last six weeks"
type of smell.
The little sh*t had expressed his anal glands on my hand...

Wow, that went from an "Awww..." to an "Ewww..." in record time!

There are times when my love for that cat is sorely tested.

You do show amazing loyalty!

Joyce

Marina February 2nd 04 04:34 PM

wrote

Wow, that went from an "Awww..." to an "Ewww..." in record time!

LOL! You described my feelings exactly. Helen, where ever do you get the
patience?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers February 2nd 04 05:42 PM

LOL! You described my feelings exactly. Helen, where ever do you get the
patience?

Matron comes round with the medication quite quickly if I am showing signs of
acute stress ;-)

m. L. Briggs February 2nd 04 08:00 PM

On 02 Feb 2004 08:53:04 GMT, omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

Last night Marble jumped up on the sofa and curled himself up around my hand.
Next thing I knew - *stink* - and I mean a sort of "dead monkey up the backside
rotting for the last six weeks" type of smell.

The little sh*t had expressed his anal glands on my hand...

There are times when my love for that cat is sorely tested.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune

I was not aware this could be a voluntary act.

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers February 2nd 04 08:04 PM

I was not aware this could be a voluntary act.

It is now...