CatBanter

-   -   PING Shiral/Melissa (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90755)

[email protected] September 6th 08 05:54 AM

PING Shiral/Melissa

Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

--
Joyce ^..^

Kyla =^..^=[_2_] September 6th 08 07:49 AM

PING Shiral/Melissa

bastXXXette
Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

How scary, I hate those things. I hope you're all okay;
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrs
Kyla

--
Joyce ^..^

Kreisleriana[_3_] September 6th 08 01:20 PM

PING Shiral/Melissa

wrote in message
Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

Well, with us on this side of the country getting Hanna, I'm glad you guys
don't have to feel left out of the fun.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Shiral[_2_] September 6th 08 10:19 PM

PING Shiral/Melissa

On Sep 6, 5:20*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
wrote in message

Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

Well, with us on this side of the country getting Hanna, I'm glad you guys
don't have to feel left out of the fun.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Ummmmm, No, I have to admit I didn't feel a thing. Iwas either too hot
or too asleep.

Hurricane season reminds me why I put up with living in Earthquake
country. I hope everyone comes through Hannah okay. I was sure
relieved Gustav wasn't as bad as Katrina. But batten those hatches,
those of you in hurricane country!

Melissa