CatBanter

-   -   Ping Judith (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111121)

Christina Websell May 12th 14 10:12 PM

Ping Judith

I was a bit grumpy with you as I hadn't understood your humour - it's a bit
difficult to get over in the written word.
I'm sorry.
My excuse is the pain which I still experience when sitting at the computer
which is why I don't post much atm.
Anyway, I hope you will excuse me for it in view of the circumstances.

Christina Websell May 18th 14 12:34 AM

Ping Judith

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
view of the circumstances.

It's fine. I did understand, I'd be more than a bit grumpy if I was in the
pain you are.

I do try not to be grumpy but sometimes I can't help it..

You're absolutely safe anyway as I have no sense direction and can get
lost in Lye which is a very small town and I've lived here since 1975.
when I go out in the car on my own DH isn't worried about me having an
accident but of me getting lost.

LOL. My youngest uncle (12 years older than me) his wife is just the same.
He doesn't trust her to get from A to B in the car.
Not only that, when she visited she went out for a walk because she was
bored of our family conversation (which was quite rude of her anyway) and
got lost.
It took her two hours to find her way back.