CatBanter

-   -   "Nora: The Sequel"!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79706)

[email protected] April 27th 07 12:19 AM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

My mom sent me this update on Nora's piano-playing abilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw

She's so cute. And so talented! And did I mention cute?

Joyce

Marina April 27th 07 04:26 AM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

wrote:
My mom sent me this update on Nora's piano-playing abilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw

She's so cute. And so talented! And did I mention cute?

Aww, she also purrs and talks! Love the call and response at the end.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban

[email protected] April 27th 07 08:08 AM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

Marina wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw

She's so cute. And so talented! And did I mention cute?

Aww, she also purrs and talks! Love the call and response at the end.

And she's so *serious* about her playing. Clearly a great artist at
work.

Joyce

PatM April 27th 07 04:41 PM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

On Apr 26, 5:19 pm, wrote:
My mom sent me this update on Nora's piano-playing abilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw

She's so cute. And so talented! And did I mention cute?

Joyce

What an adorable, talented kitty!

How can people look at kitties as soul-less, personality-less, and
disposable I can't even begin to fathom.

PatM

jmcquown April 27th 07 05:51 PM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

wrote:
My mom sent me this update on Nora's piano-playing abilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw

She's so cute. And so talented! And did I mention cute?

Joyce

I thought for sure Nora was going to break into "chopsticks" a couple of
times :)

Jill

[email protected] April 27th 07 07:36 PM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

jmcquown wrote:

I thought for sure Nora was going to break into "chopsticks" a couple of
times :)

Exactly!! She was playing those two notes together rhythmically, just
like the start of that song.

Joyce

Takayuki April 27th 07 10:09 PM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

wrote:
My mom sent me this update on Nora's piano-playing abilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw

She's so cute. And so talented! And did I mention cute?

The original did so deserve a sequel. She *is* a cutie pie.

Marina April 28th 07 04:37 AM

"Nora: The Sequel"!!

wrote:

And she's so *serious* about her playing. Clearly a great artist at
work.

Yes, so concentrated and earnest about her work.