CatBanter

-   -   Kitten video (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10027)

Pat December 9th 04 07:57 PM

Kitten video

I found a little clip of an Abyssinian momma cat and her two babies. Very
cute! If you want to watch go to http://www.miu-nefer.nl/english/home.html
click on Photos then click on the one that says "movie". It's 5.12MB and
runs for two minutes. The momma cat looks a lot like Abelard!

Kreisleriana December 9th 04 08:31 PM

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:57:56 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

I found a little clip of an Abyssinian momma cat and her two babies. Very
cute! If you want to watch go to http://www.miu-nefer.nl/english/home.html
click on Photos then click on the one that says "movie". It's 5.12MB and
runs for two minutes. The momma cat looks a lot like Abelard!

gasp gasp OMG!!! Hazardous Cuteness Levels!!!!!!!

Theresa

Melissa Houle December 9th 04 08:37 PM

Kreisleriana wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:57:56 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

I found a little clip of an Abyssinian momma cat and her two babies. Very
cute! If you want to watch go to

http://www.miu-nefer.nl/english/home.html
click on Photos then click on the one that says "movie". It's 5.12MB and
runs for two minutes. The momma cat looks a lot like Abelard!

gasp gasp OMG!!! Hazardous Cuteness Levels!!!!!!!

Theresa

Yes, sure to induce acute Kitten Fever. Those little guys are too cute!
Enough to fill an adult human beings daily cute requirement and then some.
=o)

Melissa

Kreisleriana December 9th 04 08:41 PM

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 20:37:11 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:57:56 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

I found a little clip of an Abyssinian momma cat and her two babies. Very
cute! If you want to watch go to

http://www.miu-nefer.nl/english/home.html
click on Photos then click on the one that says "movie". It's 5.12MB and
runs for two minutes. The momma cat looks a lot like Abelard!

gasp gasp OMG!!! Hazardous Cuteness Levels!!!!!!!

Theresa

Yes, sure to induce acute Kitten Fever. Those little guys are too cute!
Enough to fill an adult human beings daily cute requirement and then some.
=o)

Melissa

Don't you love it when they're still round all over, and they haven't
acquired their angles yet? melt

Theresa

jmcquown December 9th 04 08:42 PM

Pat wrote:
I found a little clip of an Abyssinian momma cat and her two babies.
Very cute! If you want to watch go to
http://www.miu-nefer.nl/english/home.html click on Photos then click
on the one that says "movie". It's 5.12MB and runs for two minutes.
The momma cat looks a lot like Abelard!

There are two movies - the second shows the kittens when they are larger and
starting to explore and play. I love the one trying out the sisal on the
kitty tower and then wondering why on earth it can't climb up or jump yet.

Jill

Karen Chuplis December 10th 04 12:07 AM

in article , Pat at
wrote on 12/9/04 1:57 PM:

I found a little clip of an Abyssinian momma cat and her two babies. Very
cute! If you want to watch go to
http://www.miu-nefer.nl/english/home.html
click on Photos then click on the one that says "movie". It's 5.12MB and
runs for two minutes. The momma cat looks a lot like Abelard!

OMG!! That had me chuckling out loud. Especially when they are older and the
one REAAAALLY wants to be able to jump up in the cat tree. Then he *stalks*
off in a huff and swears when he can't. TOOOOoooooooo adorable!!

Karen Chuplis December 10th 04 12:08 AM

in article , CatNipped at
wrote on 12/9/04 4:20 PM:

I don't see one that says "movie"! :

Hugs,

You have to look right on the picture. There are two of them.

Irulan December 10th 04 12:40 AM

oh, so sweet :)
I love it when they're walking around, or trying to walk around at that age.
They look like babies with diapers on.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Pat at

Yowie December 10th 04 12:47 AM

wrote on 12/9/04 1:57 PM:

I found a little clip of an Abyssinian momma cat and her two babies.

Very
cute! If you want to watch go to

http://www.miu-nefer.nl/english/home.html
click on Photos then click on the one that says "movie". It's 5.12MB and
runs for two minutes. The momma cat looks a lot like Abelard!

OMG!! That had me chuckling out loud. Especially when they are older and

the
one REAAAALLY wants to be able to jump up in the cat tree. Then he

*stalks*
off in a huff and swears when he can't. TOOOOoooooooo adorable!!

Goodness! That really needed a Kitten Fever warning. Badly!

I want one!!!!!

So, so cute.

Yowie